Now you can order a free HIV self-test!
Asian Community AIDS Services (ACAS) is piloting GetaKit, an HIV self-test delivery program. GetaKit by ACAS is designed to make HIV self-testing available for East & Southeast Asian people living in Ontario. You’re eligible if you are:
- Any gender (cisgender, transgender, or non-binary)
- Any sexual orientation (lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, heterosexual, etc.)
- Any citizenship status including international student, temporary worker, or non-status
- Age 16 years or older
- HIV-negative or don’t know your status
- Not enrolled in an HIV vaccine trial
- Not diagnosed with a bleeding disorder
GetaKit first launched in Ottawa July 20, 2020 to study the feasibility of a mail-out HIV self-testing program, and is co-led by the University of Ottawa and the Ontario HIV Treatment Network (OHTN), with support from Ottawa Public Health, MAX Ottawa, AIDS Committee of Ottawa.
Order your HIV test
Do it at home
Get your result